We are 100% fueled by volunteers! We need you!
Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Events – big and small
- Join our Board of Directors
- Host Community- local meetings
- Ambassadors in your community – promote awareness
- Help with October Dyslexia Awareness Month
- Donations/Grant Writing – work on a grant team
- Hand out posters, flyers, bookmarks to schools
- Music, Art, Entertainment Talent, Speakers – We can use you at one of our events!
Interested in joining the International Dyslexia Association
– Tennessee Board of Directors?
We are a passionate and mission-driven group of volunteers working to promote literacy and dyslexia awareness. We collaborate within our organization and with others in support of families and educators to provide information about research-based reading instruction, testing, and tutoring.
We have an ongoing process in place to consider new board members as positions become available each year. We are looking for a diverse and talented group of volunteers to serve with us. If you share our passion and enthusiasm, please consider joining our board of directors.
Please fill out the Board Member Interest Form
Share this page with your friends…